Saturday, April 11, 2015

Viva La Internet

You may all now welcome me to the 21st Century. I FINALLY have internet in my home. Comcast came and hooked it up. Now I can blog/rant/drone on and on for all of your enjoyment. WOOHOO. No longer am I having to work solely from my phone or work computer. Yes, I said work computer. Let's just say I use it for personal uses ONLY on break. Yeah. That's gotta be true.

So, happy weekend to everyone. I am going to my BFF's (The Blodgett's) tonight for broccoli & cheddar soup. I hate soup, but somehow, I LOVE Dena's b&c soup. My boys spent the night there last night, so we've been home having an 'only child' experience with my daughter. In hind sight, having an only child would have been an interesting life. She's SO easy and we get along so well. LOL. "We" and in she and I. Not always husband and daughter.

Anyway, this has been the most sporadic post ever. Not sure I'll keep it, but for now...peace out. Enjoy your weekend, friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment