Friday, March 11, 2016

Influenster Target Dry Spray - YES PLEASE

So, a while ago, I joined this site called influenster.com. My hubster is the one who first ever told me about it, go figure. From time to time, they send products to try and recently, I received a box (they're called VoxBoxes) for Dove Dry Spray deodorant. I have had spray deodorants before, but this one is seriously way different!


First of all, it's exactly what it sounds like. Dry+Spray. It's SUPER cool. It dries quickly and smells nice. I put it on this morning and still smell awesome...I just did a pit check. I love the feeling of NOT smelling like B.O. I mean, hopefully no one likes that feeling.


Anyway, I like it. There was one for the hubster in there too, so I'm going to get him to start using it and see what HE thinks. Men are far more stinky than women, so we'll see if it can keep up. I urge you to try it. The aerosol doesn't make you feel like you're choking either, which is nice. I hate that feeling when you spray something and then it permeates the air. Luckily, this product doesn't do that.


TRY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment